Consumers and employees want to know where they can recycle their plastic bags and other recyclable film and wraps. In addition to providing recycling bins in convenient locations, grocers and retailers can help through employee and consumer education. Posters and well-marked recycling bins near entrances remind customers to return bags for recycling.
- Conveniently locate garbage cans for consumers to place their trash
- Ideally, locate garbage cans so consumers reach it before reaching the plastic bag recycling bin to avoid contamination
- Use transparent bins and transparent bags to enable better quality control
- Place signage near the recycling bin opening to deter consumers from putting trash in the bin
- Avoid recycling bins that resemble garbage cans
Download Signage for Your Bins
Use our posters for your front-of-house and back-of-house recycling efforts. View printing instructions here.