Bring These Items to a Drop-off Location for Recycling
Scroll through to view examples of plastic bags, wraps and film that can be recycled
Dry Cleaning Bags
Food Storage Bags
Please recycle only clean, dry plastic bags and film. Remove receipts or any other items from bags.
- Retail, carryout, produce, newspaper, bread, and dry cleaning bags (clean, dry and free of receipts and clothes hangers)
- Zip-top food storage bags (clean and dry)
- Plastic shipping envelopes (remove labels), bubble wrap and air pillows (deflate)
- Product wrap on cases of water/soda bottles, paper towels, napkins, disposable cups, bathroom tissue, diapers, and female sanitary products
- Furniture and electronic wrap
- Plastic cereal box liners (but if it tears like paper, do not include)
- Any film packaging or bag that has the How2Recycle Label
*Not all items are accepted at all drop-off locations. Check with your local drop-off to see what is accepted.
Do not recycle this material in your curbside bin!
Take your plastic bags, wraps and film to a grocery store or other retail that accepts this material for recycling.Find a location near you
Do not include:
- Degradable/compostable bags or film packaging
- Pre-washed salad mix bags
- Frozen food bags
- Candy bar wrappers
- Chip bags
- Six-pack rings